Unfit to govern us!
on Friday 09 Apr 2010
type: Event Notice
event time: Wednesday 21 Apr 2010 23:00
All the 3 main parties offer us nothing but cuts, cuts, more cuts, and tax increases. All 3 of the parties tell us there is no other way, that we must feel the pain for the national good. In fact all 3 parties seek to govern purely in their own power-hungry interests and on behalf of big business, who continue to do very nicely whoever gets voted in.
We cannot let this farce of democracy pass unnoticed. We cannot let business as usual continue any longer at our expense. Let's gatecrash their party and state loud and clear our desires. So bring your banners, and music, your placards and whistles. Bring your rotten tomatos to throw at your effigies of the party leaders (and dont forget the nazi Nick Griffin), and bring your ballot papers to burn along with all the party propaganda lies pushed through your letter box.
Support these Cuts:
- Cut the Trident missile programme and save over £100 billion
- Cut corporate business tax evasion and save £100 billion a year
- Cut the tax perks and tax evasion by the bosses and save more £billions
- No bank or shareholder bonuses until public loans to failed banks are repaid
- Cut pay and wealth inequality from its current level of 80:1 (where 1 is average pay), no pay increases for anyone earning over £60k
- Cut PFI and all tax-breaks and scams by developers. No more development on green spaces
- Cut bosses pay and shareholder bonuses for all former public utilities, al profits to be reinvested in the service and in reducing proces
- Abolish the House of Lords and slash the Civil List to zero, cut MP's expenses and pensions
- Cut all prison expansion building programmes and all new road projects
- Bring our troops home and end involvement in all foreign wars of regime change and resource theft
- No pay increase for cops and no staffing increases
- ditch ID cards and all new big brother surveillance technology
- Cut VAT to 5% on all basic necessities
- Tax foreign currency betting and dealing
These cuts will solve the budget deficit in one go, leaving plenty over for re-training, re-skilling and re-tooling. We further demand:
- tax and NI reductions for all those earning below the national average wage
- extra funding for health, education and public housing
- increased state pensions and benefits
- language classes for all where English is not first language
- zero job cuts except for the rich
Bish, bash, bosh. Jobs a goodun. Job done. See you on the 22nd, make it loud!